If you are unable to access your Moodle account, please contact email@example.com
Please note: The Moodle app is currently disabled and not supported as we are working towards a better user experience for you. Until then, please use any browser on any of your devices to access the learning content in Moodle.
Additional Helpful Links
- Study Skills - expand your study knowledge and techniques
- Academic Handbook - the definitive guide on your education journey
- Research Student Page - An information page for all Research students
- Postgraduate Student Page - An information page for all Postgraduate students
- Professional Practice - An information page for Undergraduate & Postgraduate students
It’s important not to struggle or stress over a problem for too long by yourself. We understand that not everyone can get to on-campus support sessions due to busy personal (and professional) lives.
That’s why we provide free ‘Studiosity’ access. It’s live, one-to-one study help, right when you need it, anytime of day or night and even on weekends.
You can chat live with a Subject Specialist to work through a study problem right away, or upload a draft writing file and get detailed, personalised feedback in less than 24 hours.
Click here to get started
“Grammarly makes you a better writer by finding and correcting up to 10× more mistakes than your word processor.” - Grammarly.com
Setting up a Grammarly@edu account using the AC log in is extremely easy:
- Fill out this form
- Wait for the email invitation, this may take up to 5 business days.
- Follow the instructions in this email
Respect. Now. Always
AC is committed to creating a learning environment that is free from Sexual Assault and Harassment. You can learn more about this and how to support a friend who may have experienced Sexual Assault or Harassment via this video.
Helpful resources, incident reporting and support services can be found here.