Check back here regularly to find job opportunities for both Students and Alumni.
Jobs at Alphacrucis College
This page on our website has regular postings for jobs within Alphacrucis College:
Jobs Outside of AC
Youth Outreach Pastor - Beautiful Gate Church - Moorebank, NSW
Part Time: 2 days / week (negotiable)
Purpose: To provide the primary leadership and oversight to the Youth Outreach Ministry of Beautiful Gate Sydney, a church with a vibrant culturally diverse congregation.
- Develop a clearly defined vision and strategy for the Youth Outreach Ministry that works in conjunction with the overall vision and ministry of RCCG Beautiful Gate Sydney.
- Build and develop the Youth Outreach Ministry team
- Lead, recruit, train, develop and roster volunteers for Youth Outreach programmes, focusing on creating a warm, friendly learning environment.
- Develop and implement strategy for whole-family discipleship: working with families to equip and empower parents/families to disciple their young people.
- Provide oversight and planning for all aspects of Youth Outreach Ministry programming including youth programs, specialised classes, outreach events, family events and curriculum selection and/or development
- Management of the youth ministry budget and help develop budgetary needs for upcoming years.
- Work as a team player with the rest of the ministerial and support staff. This includes making every effort to attend required staff functions (i.e. staff meetings, retreats, planning sessions,
- Participate and provide support and leadership (when necessary) in church-wide events.
- Share in ministerial responsibilities including, but not limited to, hospital visits, visiting families when/if required, assisting families in seeking appropriate professional assistance for matters outside of prayer and spiritual advice.
Skill Requirements: Leadership, teaching, public speaking, organisation, technology, creativity, and a love for young people
- Personal, active, and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Energetic, warm and ability to share the love of Jesus with young people.
- Comfortable with visiting young people and their families.
- Ability to balance work and family.
- Physically capable of sustained activity.
Other Expectations:Applicants are encouraged to send their desire to be considered, as well as their CV, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to call 0400 563 705 for more information.
- Knowledge of and experience in Biblical teaching, and support of young people
- While not essential for the position, formal training from a theological institution will be of benefit to the application, as well as relevant training in education.
- A willingness to continue further training in a relevant field.
- While not essential for the position, staff members are expected to be/become regular attendees of Southside Church.
- The successful applicant will wholeheartedly subscribe to the Statement of Faith of the Redeemed Christian Church of God as found on our website www.beautifulgate.com.au