How to Reference in Turabian
This resource provides information on how to reference, using the formatting of the Turabian 9th Edition, 2018 (notes-bibliography). The Turabian style is a companion to the Chicago style manual, which is currently in its 17th edition.
Click on the links below for information on:
- General Introduction to Turabian
- What's new in Turabian 9th Edition
- How to Add Footnotes
- How to Use Zotero
- How to Reference the Bible
- How to Reference Books
- How to Reference Journal Articles
- How to Reference Websites
- How to Reference Unpublished Material
- How to Reference Films
- How to Reference an Author Cited in a Secondary Text
When you have read through the instructions and examples, you can check out:
- Putting It All Together: An Example Bibliography and
- This Sample Essay using Turabian from Liberty University.
TO SAVE THIS MANUAL AS A PDF:
Click on the icon on the top-right of your screen and select "Print Book" to save the whole manual or "Print this chapter" to save one section.