News forum

Enrolment Reminders

Enrolment Reminders

by Lily Arasaratnam-Smith -
Number of replies: 1

Hello everyone,

Hope you are surviving the busy end of the semester time. Just a few quick reminders:

1) The SPI501 Theology and Practice of Prayer intensive is coming up next week (week of 18th June), and the lecturer is Dr. Barry Chant. This is a rare opportunity for us to host Dr. Chant in the classroom. If you are planning to enrol for the unit, I encourage you to do so straight away, as we're receiving enrolments till the last minute to ensure nobody misses out. My advice to you is, even if you feel you are not up to doing assignments during the winter term, consider auditing the intensive because it is a rare opportunity to learn from Barry Chant. The intensive is open to non-AC audit participants, so feel free to pass the information along to anyone who may be interested. If you have any questions about the class, please email Ps. Kevin Hovey: khovey@ac.edu.au

2) If you are planning to go on the Israel trip (CON510 Biblical Field Study) this year, the deadline for enrolment is 2nd July 2012. As next year's trip will not be to Israel, I encourage you to take up this opportunity if you are keen on experiencing Israel. The lecturers during this trip will be conducted by Dr. David Parker and Dr. Jacqui Grey.

3) Enrolment forms are now available for semeser 2, on the AC website. If you need academic advice (MACS & GCL students) please contact me.

Best wishes,

Lily Arasaratnam (Director, MACS)

In reply to Lily Arasaratnam-Smith

Re: Enrolment Reminders

by Peter Patterson -
Dear Lily,

I would like to enroll in another subject for the second half of the year. 

I am interested in any subject that would help me in the areas of missions, cross cultural work, or church planting. 

Can you advise me please?

Regards

Peter