News forum

Semester 1, 2013 MCS/GCL Intensives

Semester 1, 2013 MCS/GCL Intensives

by Lily Arasaratnam-Smith -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year! I hope you had a good Christmas break and are refreshed and ready to dive into your studies. As you may have noted from the timetables, there are several intensives coming up in semester 1. Enrolments are now open (and forms can be found on the AC website). This is just a quick email to remind you of the intensive choices available. If you have any questions about a particular subject, please contact the lecturer for that subject.

(Note: Please note that this email is sent to all subscribers of the postgrad info site on Moodle - hence if you reply to this forum post, the reply will also be sent to every subscriber. If you wish to communicate with me directly, please email me at lily.arasaratnam@ac.edu.au If you are not a current postgraduate student and do not wish to receive these updates, you may manually unenrol yourself from the postgraduate info site on Moodle).

Wish you all the very best for this year! As always, if you need academic advice, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Warm wishes,

Dr. Lily Arasaratnam (Program Director, MCS & GCL)

Semester 1 intensives are as follows:

21 – 24 January

BIB551 New Testament Letters (MCS; pre-req BIB401)

Dr. David Parker

Parramatta

5 – 8 February

RES401 Critical and Creative Thinking (MCS & GCL, no pre-req)

Dr. Lily Arasaratnam

Brisbane

25 Feb – 01 March

RES401 Critical and Creative Thinking (MCS & GCL, no pre-req)

Dr. Lily Arasaratnam

Parramatta

25 Feb – 01 March

THE582 Colloquium in Theology: Apologetics (MCS, pre-req THE401)

Dr. Shane Clifton & Dr. Neil Ormerod

Parramatta

19 – 22 March

THE401 Theological Horizons of Worldview (MCS, no pre-req)

Dr. Don McLellan

Brisbane

15 – 18 April

LEA401 Introduction to Leadership and Influence (MCS & GCL, no pre-req)

Dr. Ian Jagelman

Parramatta

15 – 18 April

CON505 Theory and Practice of Intercultural Communication (MCS, pre-req RES401 or equivalent)

Dr. Lily Arasaratnam

Parramatta