News forum

Welcome to 2014

Welcome to 2014

by Lily Arasaratnam-Smith -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone,

Welcome to 2014! Hope you had a good Christmas and hope your new year is off to a good start. Enrolments are now open for Semester 1, 2014, and you will find the enrolment forms on the AC website: https://fs25.formsite.com/AlphacrucisCollege/form13/secure_index.html

For those of you who would like to get a jump-start on the year, there are a couple of Parramatta intensives coming up early in the year. For example, BIB503 Reading the Biblical Narrative with Dr. David Parker from 20th - 24th January (MACS students), MIN505 Discipleship with Ps. Kevin Hovey from 17 - 21 February (MACS students), and RES401 Critical and Creative Thinking is also during the same week as MIN505 in February (MACS & GCCL students). If you have not yet completed RES401, I strongly encourage you to enrol in it before proceeding further in your studies. The Brisbane campus also has a variety of intensives coming up - all campus timetables are available on the postgrad student info page on Moodle as well as on the AC website.

If you need academic advice, please contact me directly (lily.arasaratnam@ac.edu.au); if you are in the Master of Teaching (Primary) course, please contact Dr Jim Twelves for academic advice (jtwelves@ac.edu.au).

I wish you all the best for your studies, and trust that 2014 is a year of great fulfilment and progress for you in your studies as well as personal life.

Happy New Year!

Dr Lily Arasaratnam, Program Director for MACS & GCCL