News forum

Would you like to be the next student rep for AC's Academic Board (2016-2017)?

Would you like to be the next student rep for AC's Academic Board (2016-2017)?

by Robyn Wrigley-Carr -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all travelling well. 

I'm wanting to draw your attention to the following information about the possibility of being the Student Representative for AC's Academic Board (below).

Thanks for your time,

Robyn

Student Representative AC Academic Board 2016-2017- (Extended dates)

Nominations are now open for the position of Student Representative on the Academic Board.

The student representative on the Academic Board is elected by the students by secret ballot conducted by the Director of Student Services. The representative is appointed for a term of one year, with the option for re-appointment. Student representatives must be enrolled in a current program of study, be able to represent the general needs of students without promoting personal agenda or bias, and agree to confidentiality relating to Academic Board discussions and decisions. 

If you are interested in this opportunity please email jeremy.hodson@ac.edu.au or if you would like more information please contact me on 0419987256 

Nominations close on June 30th  2016 and the nominees will be emailed to all students using a link for election on Monday July 4th

The student elected will be notified by the Director of Student Services and the first meeting is in August at our Parramatta campus.

Jeremy Hodson