Complaints & Appeals for International Students

International Students are to follow the Grievance Policies of AC.

If however for for some reason an overseas student is dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint or appeal, they have the right to access an external complaint and appeals process under the National Code. If you would like to access this service to complain or appeal a decision, you can contact the Overseas Students Ombudsman. The Overseas Students Ombudsman is free and independent. Find out more at Commonwealth Ombudsman or phone 1300 362 072

Last modified: Friday, 3 September 2021, 11:07 AM