Modes of Study
- Extensive: A class of 5 days (9am-5pm) spread across a semester
- Intensive: A class run over a block of 5 days, Monday – Friday, usually 9am-5pm
- In some cases, an intensive may run for 2-3 days, such as the face to face component for online social science counselling units.
- Online: A class run through the Online Campus, with online interaction only (including exams)
- Weekly: A class that is run at a campus, at the same time each week during the semester (usually 3 hours).
- Blended: A student takes a combination of online and face to face (intensives and/or weekly) classes according to the student’s preferences.
Last modified: Tuesday, 29 January 2019, 5:19 PM