- Tuition fees must be paid before the commencement of the semester, preferably at the time of completing the enrolment form.
- If the fees are not received by the commencement date your enrolment for that semester will be terminated.
- If you choose to withdraw from a subject after the census date, your tuition fees will not be refunded.
- If you submit a Variation of Enrolment Form and withdraw from a subject before the census date, you will need to submit a Refund Request Form to have the fees returned to you (refund process may take 28 days). The other option is to leave the fees as a credit on your account and draw upon the credit in the future to cover tuition.
- For any specific enquiries about invoices or your fees please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Friday, 1 February 2019, 2:32 PM