Student Gateway & Enrolment

A student an enrol in subjects, request to amend their enrolment or request a leave of absence all from the Student Gateway.

If for some reason a student wishes to pause their study for a semester and not enrol, they need to request a leave of absence to indicate to the college that this is their intention. A student can take leave for a total of one year (or two semesters) throughout the duration of their course. Leave taken beyond this allocation may result in the student being required to apply again for the course. 

In order to complete the enrolment form, you need to know what subjects you wish to enrol into for the semester (by checking your handbook and the timetable).

Last modified: Tuesday, 6 February 2024, 8:37 PM