Whom should I contact if I want academic advice?

For advice regarding a specific unit, please contact the lecturer for that unit. If you don't know who the lecturer is or if you need general academic advice, please contact the Program Director for your course.
Last modified: Wednesday, 21 January 2015, 1:06 PM