Once you enrol in a unit, you have a certain period of time within which you can withdraw from it without incurring tuition fees. The date by which you can withdraw is called CENSUS DATE. This date varies from unit to unit, depending on the teaching period for that particular unit. Usually the census date is specified on the enrolment form. If you have trouble locating the census date for a particular unit, you may either ask the lecturer or the Registry (registrar@alphacrucis.edu.au).

If you wish to withdraw from a unit without incurring fees, you MUST complete an enrolment variation form (which can be found within the "Documents" link on Alphacrucis website) and submit to Registrar's Office BEFORE the census date.
Last modified: Friday, 29 June 2012, 2:48 PM